We wish to make the ECHO Walking festival as safe and enjoyable as possible. To help us achieve this we would like to collect a little contact and other information from you. All information is held in the strictest confidence.
This form is specific to the Katikati walks/cycle events. Please use specific area forms to book for events in other areas.
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food, and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, a first aid kit and a torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.