You can register for any walk/cycle events in a registration area by following the 'register' links below.
Please be aware that you participate in these walks at your own risk. The ECHO Walking Festival Committee has safety measures and risk management procedures in place.
- » Tuhua/Mayor Island Day Tripper (6 Apr)
- » Aongatete Restoration Trust Walk (7 Apr)
- » Photo Walk (11 Apr)
- » Puketoki Reserve Family Walk (13 Apr)
- » Stories in the Trees (18 Apr)
- » Tuahu Trail Run (27 Apr)
- » Te Aroha Trio, Bike, Walk, Swim (12 Apr)
- » Bush Botany (14 Apr)
- » Night Time in the Bush For Families (15 Apr)
- » Nature Play School Holiday Programme (17 Apr)
- » Women's Waiorongomai Wander - Women Only (23 Apr)
Thames / Coromandel
No events listed.
- » Waihi Cemetery Walk 'Early Business Owners & Settlers of Waihi' (6 Apr)
- » Karangahake Loop with lunch (10 Apr)
- » A Walk Through Waihi's History - 1 (14 Apr)
- » Mangakino Pack Track (18 Apr)
- » A Walk Through Waihi's History - 2 (24 Apr)
- » Duncan's Dairy Farm Walk (26 Apr)
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, first aid kit and torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.