You can register for any walk/cycle events in a registration area by following the 'register' links below.
Please be aware that you participate in these walks at your own risk. The ECHO Walking Festival Committee has safety measures and risk management procedures in place.
- » Aongatete Restoration Trust Walk (7 Apr)
- » Katikati Photowalk (11 Apr)
» Puketoki Reserve Family Easter Egg Hunt (13 Apr)
» Puketoki Reserve Short Loop Night Glow Worm Walk (13 Apr)
- » Stories in the Trees (18 Apr)
- » Tuahu Trail Run (27 Apr)
» Tuhua/Mayor Island Day Tripper (28 Apr)
- » Te Aroha Trio, Bike, Walk, Swim (12 Apr)
- » Bush Botany (14 Apr)
- » Night Time in the Bush For Families (15 Apr)
- » Nature Play School Holiday Programme (17 Apr)
- » Women's Waiorongomai Wander - Women Only (23 Apr)
Thames / Coromandel
» Kauri Block and Harray Track (8 Apr)
- » Rock it in Wharekirauponga (11 Apr)
- » Pauanui-Tairua Trail - Night Walk (13 Apr)
- » Opito Bay & Crayfish Bay (15 Apr)
- » Luck At Last (18 Apr)
» Coastal Walkway (23 Apr)
- » Waihi Cemetery Walk 'Early Business Owners & Settlers of Waihi' (6 Apr)
- » Karangahake Loop with lunch (10 Apr)
» A Walk Through Waihi's History - 1 (14 Apr)
- » A Walk Through Waihi's History - 2 (17 Apr)
» Mangakino Pack Track (18 Apr)
- » Duncan's Dairy Farm Walk (26 Apr)
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, first aid kit and torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.