You can register for any walk, cycle, kayak and other events in the registration area by following the 'register' links below.
Please be aware that you participate in these walks at your own risk. The ECHO Walking Festival Committee has safety measures and risk management procedures in place.
» Tuhua/Mayor Island Walk - FULLY BOOKED (10 Apr)
- » Photography walk along the Yeoman Walkway - Bird Walk (15 Apr)
» Waterways Adventure Omokoroa Kayaks - Morning-FULLY BOOKED (16 Apr)
» The Blade Carpark Walk-FULLY BOOKED (17 Apr)
» Lindemann Loop Track-FULLY BOOKED (23 Apr)
- » Waterways Adventure Omokoroa Kayaks (28 Apr)
No events listed.
No events listed.
» Waikino Arts Trail Wander-FULLY BOOKED (8 Apr)
- » Daly's Clearing Hut Loop (13 Apr)
- » Duncan's Dairy Farm Walk (19 Apr)
- » Mount Karangahake Summit Walk (20 Apr)
- » Kauri Walk to Dickey Flat (22 Apr)
» A walk through Martha mine pit fence-FULLY BOOKED (28 Apr)
- » Waihi Cemetery Walk - Movers and Shakers of Early Waihi (2 May)
- » Waihi Beach Trig Night Walk (8 Apr)
- » Karangahake, Dubbo 96 track and Dickey Flat (17 Apr)
- » Waihi Beach Gold Mining History (18 Apr)
- » Waihi Beach Wires Loop Track (24 Apr)
- » Waihi Beach Stream Short Loop Track (28 Apr)
- » Orokawa Bay and William Wright Falls (1 May)
- » Waihi Beach Orokawa Trig Walk (2 May)
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, first aid kit and torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.