You can register for any walk, cycle, kayak and other events in the registration area by following the 'register' links below.
Please be aware that you participate in these walks at your own risk. The ECHO Walking Festival Committee has safety measures and risk management procedures in place.
No events listed.
- » Backways around Katikati (3 Apr)
- » Uplands Road to Poupou Stream (6 Apr)
» Tuhua/Mayor Island Walk - FULLY BOOKED (8 Apr)
- » Waitekohekohe Reserve (11 Apr)
- » The Blade Carpark Walk & Puketoke Reserve (13 Apr)
- » Wharf Street to Historical Maritime Park & Museum (7 Apr)
- » Wharf Street River Boat Cruise to Historical Maritime Park & Museum (14 Apr)
- » Wharf Street to Historical Maritime Park & Museum and River Boat Cruise (14 Apr)
- » Waiorongomai Wander (4 Apr)
- » Night Time in the Bush (5 Apr)
- » Over the top - Tuahu Track East to West (12 Apr)
- » Rocky's Walk to Tinkers Gully (1 Apr)
- » Historic Northern Thames Wharves and mining sites (2 Apr)
- » McBinns Stream Track (8 Apr)
- » Pinnacles Walk (15 Apr)
- » Kauaeranga Kauri Logging Sites (23 Apr)
- » Mount Karangahake Summit Walk (1 Apr)
- » Kauri Walk to Dickey Flat (2 Apr)
- » Waihi Cemetery Walk - Gravestone symbols: Angels, crosses and more (2 Apr)
- » Union Hill Walk (3 Apr)
- » Owharoa Falls Heritage Bike and Train Ride (5 Apr)
- » A walk through Martha mine pit fence (12 Apr)
- » Wires Track Loop (4 Apr)
- » Orokawa Trig Walk (9 Apr)
- » Anzac Bay Cultural Historical Tour (11 Apr)
- » Discovery Mine & Waihi Beach Orokawa Loop Track (13 Apr)
- » Papakura Bay Shipwreck (15 Apr)
- » Waihi Beach North End Mining History (16 Apr)
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food, and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, a first aid kit and a torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.