We wish to make the ECHO Walking festival as safe and enjoyable as possible. To help us achieve this we would like to collect a little contact and other information from you. All information is held in the strictest confidence.
This form is specific to the Waihi Beach walks/cycle events. Please use specific area forms to book for events in other areas.
Health and Safety and Covid-19
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, first aid kit and torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.
IMPORTANT - THE ECHO WALKING FESTIVAL REQUIRES ALL PARTICIPANTS TO SHOW THEIR 'MY VACCINE PASS'
By registering for the Echo Walking Festival you will have to agree to the New Zealand Government COVID-19 Protection Framework regarding events, mass gatherings and the use of vaccine certificates, if any are required by law. Because of the safety need to stay together as a group, social distancing is often difficult or impossible on our walks. The event organisers require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of participation in the ECHO Walking Festival. This includes our coordinators, guides and volunteers.