2018 Festival Prizes
All participants in ECHO Walking Festival 2018 will be entered into a draw for one the following fantastic prizes.
One nights' accommodation at Otesha Falls
A luxury bed and breakfast just on the outskirts of Waihi at the base of the Coromandel Peninsula. Otesha Falls offers peace & tranquillity in a quiet setting, where you can walk through the garden down to the natural waterfalls, chill out in one of the pools with a glass of champagne or fire up the barbecue and enjoy the solitude. If you look carefully you may even see their resident glow worms.
Bush e Bikes half-day bike hire for two
Bush e Bikes in Coromandel have offered a half-day (four hour) bike hire for two valued at $160. Four hours is an ideal amount of time to see the sights of Coromandel. Most of the contour around town is very easy going. There are also steeper areas to explore.
2017 Prize Winners
- BOP Podiatry Voucher – Josh Wood (Mt Maunganui)
- Pinnacles Hut – Ros Wilson (Whakatane)
- Valley Gardens Lodge – Anne Vukojevich
- Flat White – Rod Rattray
- Over the Moon Voucher – Kylie Brighouse
- Otesha Falls – Shena McGregor
- Trek n Travel back pack – Angela Wallace. Trek N Travel also provided items which were drawn as Guide spot prizes.