You can register for any walk/cycle events in a registration area by following the 'register' links below.
Please be aware that you participate in these walks at your own risk. The ECHO Walking Festival Committee has safety measures and risk management procedures in place.
» Aongatete Long Loop (7 Apr)
- » Aongatete Restoration Trust Walk (7 Apr)
- » Dam those Kauris (11 Apr)
- » Mudflat Challenge (14 Apr)
- » Mudflat Challenge (16 Apr)
- » Te Rereatukahia Overnight (21 Apr)
Thames / Coromandel
- » Opito to Crayfish Bay (9 Apr)
- » Pauanui-Tairua Trail (14 Apr)
- » Kaipawa Trig Station Walk (16 Apr)
- » Rock it in Wharekirauponga (19 Apr)
- » A Walk Through Waihi's History (2 Apr)
- » Waihi Cemetery Walk (8 Apr)
- » Mangakino Pack Track (8 Apr)
- » Tides out and the beach has gone to the dogs (11 Apr)
- » Karangahake Loop with lunch and Vino (12 Apr)
- » Owharoa Falls and Victoria Battery (15 Apr)
- » We're Going on a Bear Hunt (19 Apr)
- » The Waihi Stream Loop Track (21 Apr)
- » Waikino Arts Trail Wander (21 Apr)
- » Duncan's Dairy Farm Walk (24 Apr)
Health and Safety
For your health and safety please:
- Wear suitable shoes/boots and clothing.
- Register for all walks at least three days prior to the walk and declare any medical conditions/medication when you register.
- Bring your own wet weather gear.
- Bring a water bottle, snack food and any medication needed for all walks. For longer walks, please be prepared to bring lunch, first aid kit and torch.
- Stay with the group and follow any instructions given by your walk leader.