2018 Festival Prizes
All participants in ECHO Walking Festival 2018 will be entered into a draw for one the following fantastic prizes.
One nights' accommodation at Otesha Falls
A luxury bed and breakfast just on the outskirts of Waihi at the base of the Coromandel Peninsula. Otesha Falls offers peace & tranquillity in a quiet setting, where you can walk through the garden down to the natural waterfalls, chill out in one of the pools with a glass of champagne or fire up the barbecue and enjoy the solitude. If you look carefully you may even see their resident glow worms.
2017 Prize Winners
- BOP Podiatry Voucher – Josh Wood (Mt Maunganui)
- Pinnacles Hut – Ros Wilson (Whakatane)
- Valley Gardens Lodge – Anne Vukojevich
- Flat White – Rod Rattray
- Over the Moon Voucher – Kylie Brighouse
- Otesha Falls – Shena McGregor
- Trek n Travel back pack – Angela Wallace. Trek N Travel also provided items which were drawn as Guide spot prizes.